TBONE EX KIT
- Suitable for teeth and bones, genomic DNA of which are deemed difficult to extract.
- No need to grind samples into powder, hence minimize the risk of cross-contamination.
- Extracted DNA can be used for mitochondrial DNA sequencing, genotyping of STR and Y-STR, etc.
Procedure of DNA extraction
- Solution A 20 tubes
- Solution B 20 tubes
- Solution C 20 tubes
- Protocol 1 booklet
Reagents to be purchased separately (not included in the kit)
１．DNA Extraction Kit
During DNA extraction procedure, you will need a part of conventional DNA extraction kit. The followings are examples of DNA extraction kit, which are compatible with TBONE EX KIT. Please consult with us if you wish to use any alternative method.
|QIAamp® DNA Blood Mini Kit||QIAGEN|
|EZ1 DNA Investigator Kit||QIAGEN|
|PrepFiler® BTA Forensic DNA Extraction Kit||Thermo Fisher Scientific|
- Hair dryer (optional)
- Proteinase K
- Phenol, TE-saturated
- Ethanol Anhydride (for sample cleansing)
- Neutral detergent (for sample cleansing)
- Tooth brush (for sample cleansing)
- Microcentrifuge tubes
（Tax not included）
|TBONE EX KIT||20 Preps||TBEW200||59,000 JPY / kit|
* excl.tax(8%), shipping cost
EVALUATION OF A NEW EXPERIMENTAL KIT FOR THE EXTRACTION OF DNA FROM BONES AND TEETH USING A NON-POWDER METHOD.
Kitayama et.al. Leg Med (Tokyo). 2010 Mar;12(2):84-9. Epub 2010 Jan 27.
DNA IDENTIFICATION OF SKELETAL REMAINS BY USING A NEW EXTRACTION KIT
Kazuho Maeda et.al. Forensic Science International: Genetics Supplement Series 4 (2013) e242-e243
DEVELOPMENT OF A MODIFIED DNA CHIP FOR ACCURATE HUMAN ABO GENOTYPING
Ken Watanabe et.al. Japanese Journal of Forensic Science and Technology, 20(1), 41-50(2015)
Presentations at 7th Asian Forensic Sciences Network Annual meeting and Symposium
Yuko Takagi et.al. Kuala Lumpur. 2015
Presentation at The Australian and New Zealand Forensic Science Society 23rd International Symposium
Kageyasu Takanashi et al., Auckland, 2016
- This kit is intended for research use only. It cannot be used for purposes other than DNA extraction, such as disease treatment or diagnosis.
- We are not able to provide technical support for trouble shooting or data interpretation if you used methods outside of our provided protocol.
- Please contact each manufacturers if you have questions about reagents and consumables that need to be purchased separately.
- The specification of the kit may be changed without advanced notice.
- This kit is manufactured and sold under patent license agreement with Shinshu University and Hitachi Solutions, Ltd.
- Information last updated: May 2015.